A fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a junior position which will offer study support and long-term growth.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing and supportive company based in Luton as a junior finance assistant, and to grow within the finance team.
The position will offer all-rounded training within the finance team, including accounts payable, receivable, bank reconciliations, VAT and more.
You’ll be offered training, support and a comprehensive study package for AAT/ACCA.
- Support production of monthly sales invoices on a timely basis, by raising and sending invoices
- Processing banking transactions
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Assisting in preparing month-end schedules and reports including Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Perform necessary follow-ups on unreconciled item
- Keeping finance spreadsheets up to data
- Inputting purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Administration of expenses via Expend application including chasing receipts and topping up employee cards
- Assist with the creation and completion of quarterly VAT returns
- You will need to be determined and enthusiastic to start and thrive in a finance career.
- Ideally looking to study AAT and grow within the position.
- Highly numerate and accurate