Accounts Payable Clerk – Welwyn Garden City – £26,000-£28,000 plus bonus and benefits!
A prestigious brand based in Welwyn Garden City are looking for a confident and articulate Accounts Payable Clerk to join their friendly team to ensure the accurate processing of invoices including reconciliations and assisting with reporting. This role will be responsible for the UK and European entities of the business.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk will be:
- Produce payment files including foreign and local currency
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Produce standard monthly and adhoc reporting
- Formal review of allocated Aged Creditor reporting
- Respond to queries via phone, email or in person
- Monthly reconciliation of all allocated accounts payable related balance sheet control accounts
- Involvement in Accounts Payable projects
- Manage day to day business relationships with external suppliers and business stakeholders
- Assist with driving the adoption of automated technology across the accounts payable environment
- Have previous Accounts Payable experience
- Be a team player and keen to get stuck in
- Be a strong communicator and able to communicate effectively across all levels at the business
If you have used D365 system that is advantageous
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable role and feel you have the relevant attributes please apply!