Accounts Payable Clerk – Media – £30,000-£32,000
- Salary of up to £32,000
- Hybrid working with a lunchtime finish on a Friday
- A supportive and friendly team
- Study support for AAT
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus office closes between Christmas and New Year
An international Media business with an extremely friendly and fun team are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join them on a permanent basis to ensure all the supplier invoices are processed in a timely manner.
Main responsibilities for Accounts Payable Clerk will be:
- Ensuring invoices received are correctly raised and are forwarded on to the relevant department for approval
- Processing supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Ensuring supplier invoices are posted when approved and the PO raiser confirmed the goods/services have been received.
- Monitoring of the Accounts Payable email Inbox to ensure timely postings of approved invoices & posting the invoices against the correct PO’s
- Ensuring all non-PO invoices have necessary approvals before posting to correct accounts
- Ensure all postings are completed in the run up to month end
- Reconcile all bank accounts
- Provide billing support
- Have previous Accounts Payable experience
- Be a team player and keen to get stuck in
- Be a strong communicator and able to communicate effectively across all levels at the business
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable role and feel you have the relevant attributes please apply!