A multi-national company are looking to add an Assistant Management Accountant who can quickly grow into a Management Accountant.
Absolute Accountancy are excited to be partnered with a national company to introduce an Assistant Management Accountant. The team is rapidly expanding due to natural growth and needs someone who can hit the ground running. The role will naturally progress into a Management Accountant and offers study support towards ACCA or CIMA.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet items
- Completing month end duties within strict timelines
- Stock and inventory reconciliations
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Analysis of different COGS and overheads
- Assist with streamlining processes
- Work to improve the systems
What are we looking for?
- Part-qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Retail industry experience strongly desired
- Knowledge of VAT
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of accounting software
- Study support towards ACCA or CIMA
- Clear career progression once you qualify
- 25 days holiday + extra days for study
- KPI based bonus, up to 15%
Salary: £35,000 per annum