A Newly set up & well backed Family Office Group require a newly Qualified from Practice accountant to join the FD to taking the portfolio forward
A Newly formed Family Office Group are now in a position to acquire a Practice trained Accountant to work with their FD.
This role supports a successful entrepreneur with a varied portfolio of investments and can offer a highly flexible approach from any degree of hybrid working to suit to a variety in duties and exposure to Investment & Risk analysis.
This role comes with bonus and flexible working arrangements and would suit someone wither Newly Qualified or a final stage studier.
To assist in the financial and operational aspects of a London-based family office that is growing in scope and complexity.
- Month-end close process up to the trended management accounts
- Preparation of balance sheet substantiations
- Liaising with external auditors, gathering supporting material for year-end audit
- Assist in the preparation of monthly payroll for up to 4-6 employees
- Preparation of monthly summary reports of assets, income & KPIs
- Assist the FD in performing due diligence on prospective investments and ensuring contracts are signed on time
- Monitoring private equity capital calls, distributions and other related administrative tasks
- Banking duties including supplier/ payments set-up and general banking administration
- Responsible for all bookkeeping duties including VAT (Low volume transactions)
- Uploading data to/ assist in maintaining the data consolidator system (Addepar)
- Coordinating the activities of various professional advisors including tax, legal, and real estate
- Ad hoc analysis/ tasks as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Newly Qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA or Qualified by Experience (QBE)
- University degree (Accounting/ Business related)
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping gained either through work experience or a relevant qualification
- Working knowledge of Xero Accounting software an advantage but not essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Google suite or equivalent