Absolute is recruiting a Finance Manager for a high-growth, dynamic SME who specialise in Luxury Residential Developments and Interior Design.
Absolute is working exclusively with a high-growth, dynamic SME who specialise in Luxury Residential Developments and Interior Design.
As they continue to grow, they are recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join our team and head the finance function. This position requires a strategic and detail-oriented individual with a strong understanding of optimising financial performance.
- Manage the day-to-day finance function
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and commentary for all three companies.
- Production of project P&Ls with projecting costing and profitability reporting.
- Provide insightful management information and financial analysis to aid strategic decision-making.
- Monitor cash flow, manage budgets, and implement strategies to optimise financial performance.
- Collaborate with project managers to track project financials, ensuring cost control, and track projects against budget.
- Oversee statutory accounts, collaborating with external accountants
- Liaise with HMRC with regards to CIS/VAT/PAYE and NI.
- Manage the company’s banking relationships, including credit facilities.
- Develop and maintain financial policies, procedures, internal controls, and financial systems.
Desired Skills, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent).
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills
- Proficient in Xero and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate internal and external stakeholders
- A strategic thinker with the ability to contribute to the company’s overall business strategy
- Knowledge of the construction and interior design industry is a significant advantage
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Other benefits (e.g. Holidays including Christmas closure, Pension, Company Socials)
- Excellent career progression opportunities to grow with the company and develop into a Finance Director over time.