Absolute Recruit is supporting a high-growth international, NASDAQ-listed tech consultancy in its search for a Finance Manager.
Absolute Recruit is supporting a high-growth international, NASDAQ-listed tech consultancy in its search for a Finance Manager. This role will suit a Top 10 trained, ACA Qualified Auditor looking for a varied role in a global business, that can offer candidates room to make an impact, progression, and visibility to senior management.
The role offers a blend of technical accounting, transformation work (process and systems), and the opportunity to be involved in due diligence work for acquisitions and supporting post-acquisition integration work. The role will require candidates to have strong technical accounting knowledge specifically around US GAAP and SOX requirements, and good knowledge of contract revenue recognition.
- Review current processes and implement new controls and processes where necessary
- Lead the monthly revenue meetings, including monthly analysis and revenue trends
- Lead on system upgrades, implementing new changes and ensuring compliance and alignment to processes
- Review balance sheet reconciliation accuracy including deferred and unbilled revenue
- Provide support during acquisition-related due diligence work and post-acquisition integration
- Support on SOX-related requests and during internal/external audits
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team
- ACA Qualified (Ideally 1-3 years PQE)
- Trained at a top 10 accounting firm in an audit role
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and good understanding of US GAAP and SOX requirements
- Experience in revenue recognition for different contract types
- Previous audit experience, auditing large international clients with a focus on US GAAP reporting requirements
Salary & Benefits;
- £60,000 – £65,000 salary (dependant on post qualification experience)
- Hybrid working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Online GP service
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service)
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary
- Income Protection
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay
If you feel like you have the required experience and are interested; we would like to hear from you!