Absolute Accountancy are currently partnered with an international sportswear brand. The company has a real focus on health and wellbeing, and hosts events worldwide. They are rapidly expanding and are now looking FP&A Analyst to join their team in a newly created position.
It is the perfect time to join the company during a period of growth, meaning ample opportunity for progression. The FP&A Analyst will be working very closely with senior members of the company to help to develoup new strategies, and create forecasts for potential new store openings. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who loves to work with data and is analytically strong.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Reviewing budgets and forecasts.
- Supporting the FP&A Manager with delivery budget, forecasts, P&L, balance sheet and cashflow.
- Producing and managing forecasting and budget templates for multiple business functions.
- Spotting opportunities to make improvements to the planning and forecasting process.
- Support Cost/Profit Centres to improve their approach to forecasting.
- Reviewing current business expenditures to make sure the best value is obtained.
- Hold meetings with the Cost/Profit Centre Owners to support moth end processes and deliver commentary towards the monthly board pack.
What do you need?
- Studying (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivots tables)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Full study support
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid working
- Annual product allowance
- Time during work hours for health and wellbeing
- Free barista coffees
Salary: £30-35k per annum
Based: Central London / remote