Talent Acquisition Director – Healthcare Industry
Are you a Senior Talent Acquisitional looking for your next step?
Have you worked in markets where there is a candidate shortage?
We’re working with a global healthcare business who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Director to join them and take global responsibility for the function.
- Managing and coaching the Talent Acquisition team, ensuring targets and KPIs are achieved
- Ensuring consistent processes are adhered to throughout the team, and that the internal systems are kept up to date
- Supporting/taking responsibility for key hires where required
- Talent Mapping within the market to fully understand your candidate base
- Creating innovative methods to support candidate attraction
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of relevant industry developments
- Providing analytics and reporting, using data to drive the process, talent pipeline and best practice
- Partnering with external agencies where required to achieve business goals
- Supporting with offer negotiation, contract renewals and contract extensions
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across a global remit
- Responsibility for annual budgets and sales strategies relating to recruitment
You could be the right candidate if…
- You’re a strong communicator
- You’re experienced in managing a team of TA professionals (ideally across timezones) and are passionate about driving performance to ensure team and business objectives are met
- You’re able to build relationships at all levels
- You’re commercially minded and results-focused
- You have analytical skills and are able to use data to drive performance and results
- You have experience in a market where there is a candidate shortage, with healthcare recruitment experience being a bonus
- You’re educated to degree level, ideally with an advanced qualification
If this sounds like you, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Due to the large number of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.