A Post Merger Re-structure of a £200 mill t/o PE backed Healthcare group has resulted in the need for a Head of FP&A
A sizeable PE backed Healthcare firm with multiple divisions & entities have recently re-structured post merger and now require an FP&A lead to manage a team of 5 and partner with the Group FD, CFO, COO, Commercial Directors & CPO to enhance KPI’s and Reporting.
The role will model live acquisitions and organic growth opportunities.
The role is Kent based 3 days a week, with 2 days home working.
The Head of FP&A will have responsibility for the group’s financial planning and analysis ensuring all stakeholders are provided with meaningful, accurate and timely information. Leading a team of 5, comprising of financial analysts, System Accountant and data analysts, directly reporting into the Group Finance Director.
The role holder will have a broad skill-set, including financial modelling, commercial acumen, problem solving, presentational skills and change management, you’ll have responsibility for modelling the financial 5-year plan along with routine/adhoc forecasts across the group with assumptions signed off by the Executive Board.
• Partnering with the business to deliver timely and insightful analysis to support strategic decision making, working closely with the Group Finance Director and CFO on the ongoing strategy of the business.
• Ensure high quality and timely investor financial reporting.
• Management of the Groups Financial Plan, including the financial modelling and reporting to investors on a routine and adhoc basis. Working closely with the management team to ensure accurate forecasting.
• Support the CFO and Group Finance Director with all reporting requirements associated with sale, refinancing, funds raising & M&A processes. Supporting of Due Diligence programs with advisors.
• Understand business strategy and be able to tell the story linking to the financial numbers.
• Develop a good understanding and knowledge of key business performance (KPI’s) drivers.
• Add value through support and challenge of the business through financial insight.
• Identification and tracking of key information required for exit process to support the business valuation.
• Helping to lead, develop and implement change programmes. Identifying new/ innovative ways of working/ delivering services and the tracking of delivered efficiencies.
• Work with colleagues to ensure a robust framework is in place to identify, track and maximise benefits realisation from all major investments, and for major projects, to oversee effective programme management.
• Support the research and preparation of business plans for new investment opportunities.
• Management of the Groups Information Intelligence team, who provide daily, weekly and monthly submissions to external stakeholders.
• Financial reporting lead for change programmes working closely with and advising the project board.
• Identify opportunities to improve financial systems to support reporting including dashboards and data warehouse.
• Collaborate with the Group Director of IT in the implementation of a Data Warehouse.
• Leadership of the groups analytical and financial systems team.
• Build strong relationships with the Executive Board and work collaboratively to support any ongoing activities and projects.
Experience & attributes required: