HR Manager – Wembley
Are you an experienced HR Manager looking for your next opportunity?
Do you have experience building an HR function from the ground up?
We’re working with a global Logistics business based in Wembley to recruit a standalone HR Manager to join their team. This is a new vacancy and the first permanent hire in HR, meaning that the successful candidate will be creating the function from scratch.
- Creating an HR function, including creation/updates of all HR processes and policies for the business, and providing strategic leadership
- Leading/Supporting/Reporting on a range of employee relations issues including grievances, disciplinaries, performance management and absence management; partnering with/coaching the management team to resolve any issues that arise
- Managing the recruitment process; establishing hiring requirements, advertising vacancies, liaising with recruitment agencies, and supporting in interviews
- Creation and ongoing management of an employee appraisal system
- Onboarding/Induction of new starters
- Ensuring the business is compliant with the latest Employment Law
- Working with payroll to ensure the timely transfer of information
- Create/deliver a learning and development programme according to employee needs
- Responsibility for collating and analysing employee feedback and making recommendations for improvements
- Partnering with the leadership team to promote employee wellness
You could be the successful candidate if you…
- Have a solid background in HR Management, either leading a team or managing the function
- Have strong knowledge of employment law and experience dealing with employee relations issues
- Are experienced managing budgets
- Are a Chartered Member of the CIPD
- Can build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Have experience using HR and payroll systems
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you – apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.