A Listed Funds Management business are in the market for an Internal Audit Manager.
A Listed Funds Management business are in the market for an Internal Audit Manager. This role has very flexible working arrangements with minimal travel.
Are you an ACCA / ACA / CIA with 3-5 years Internal Audit experience for a global Assets / Funds business.
This role wouldn’t manage staff and will form part of a UK IA team of 3, partnering with a global IA team of 7
Key stakeholders include the UK CEO, X3 UK Entity MD’s & X3 overseas entity MD’s
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the Internal Audit Team to contribute to the development of an annual IA plan that covers the whole group.
- Follow the IA methodology and from time to time contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the framework and methodology.
- Complete or contribute to IA fieldwork and reporting as required (noting some reviews may be stand alone and some reviews may be global or cover multiple jurisdictions).
- Provide constructive recommendations focused on internal control as well as value add recommendations to help the business achieve its objectives.
- Prepare clear, concise, and timely audit reports in conjunction with other team members
- In conjunction with the Head of Internal Audit, initiate new audits by engaging management, drafting audit Terms of Reference (Scope), and seeking executive/management approval to commence each review.
- Assist in coordinating and executing the Internal Audit follow up of overdue actions.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit with the preparation of audit reporting for risk committees, the executive, and the Audit Committee.
- Build the profile of the team in the organisation and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (particularly local stakeholders).
- Support the oversight of co-source IA activity as required.
- Maintain effective relationships with management including agreement of audit terms of reference, clearance of audit reports (including appropriate management actions) and offering management on-going support and guidance where appropriate.
- Work with the Audit Teams in other locations to support Internal Audit’s goals of global coverage and independence.
ACA / C.I.A / ACCA Qualified from a Top 10 Accounting firm with 1-5 years Internal Audit experience in Asset or Fund Management Businesses