Newly Qualified Management Accountant required for Private Equity backed business
A sizeable PE backed Healthcare firm with multiple divisions & entities have recently re-structured post merger and now require a CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified Management Accountant to join their sizeable finance function.
With only 2 days a week required in their Kent office, the rest from home, this role reports to the Senior Group Accountant.
- Responsibility for the management accounts in conjunction with the Assistant Management Accountant, to include prepayments, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly departmental cost reviews with relevant departments to include Finance, HR, Marketing, IT.
- In conjunction with the Management Accounting team (who focus on operational results rather than central functions), develop and maintain a single reporting format to meet the needs of all parts of the Finance team.
- Consolidation of monthly group results for management reporting.
- Preparation of monthly Finance reporting to the executive board and investors.
- Preparation of budgets for central group functions and monitoring of performance against these.
- Work closely with the Financial Accountant to coordinate the audit in relation to the central group costs.
- Work closely with the Financial Accountant and Treasury team in relation to cash management and forecasting across the business.
- Ownership of the group intercompany processes and balances including Intercompany invoicing and recharges.