Progressive Management Accountant
Absolute Recruit are exclusively supporting a London based PE backed property firm in their search for a Management Accountant/Finance Manager. Whilst the role will focus on the month end reporting of multiple entities, there will also be direct management of two transactional team members.
With strategic growth planned, the role is expected to expand and grow over the next year, and in line with this will be promotion and an opportunity to move into a Financial Controller role in the future.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with the fast-paced nature that is expected with big growth plans, and who is keen to be part of one the fastest growing organisations in their field.
Working closely with an ambitious Financial Controller, this role with be pivotal in aiding the founders with key business decisions and shaping the future of the brand.
- Monthly management accounts of multiple entities: including P+L, variance analysis and commentary for group entities.
- Consolidation of monthly financial reporting packs to group
- Building and maintenance of cashflow forecasting
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, including ownership of the overheads of multiple cost centers
- Monthly posting of depreciation in the fixed asset register
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Tracking project spend monthly and reporting to the Financial Controller
- Assisting with adhoc duties, including audits
What we are looking for
- Qualified or Newly qualified – ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Experience with Sage is ideal
- Strong Excel skills, ability to analyse and manipulate large data sets to produce reports from multiple sources
- Progressive and ambitious, the company support ambition and will always look to promote within
- Strong communication – this role works directly with the founders and key members of senior management. The ability to challenge and be challenged comfortably
- Comfortable with producing multiple sets of management accounts and presenting commentary
Salary: £50-60k DOE