Absolute is partnered with an industry leading manufacturing business based in Harlow to introduce a commercially focused Management Accountant.
This an exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading manufacturing business as a commercially focused management accountant. With a long heritage in the industry, the company is seeking a forward-thinking accountant who will bring improvements to the process, systems and business.
The company offers flexibility to work from home, study support towards an accounting qualification, bonuses, and enhanced pension.
What will the role entail?
- Ensure timely and accurate production of management accounts and information
- Analysis of cost centres, profit margins, and stock costings
- Maintain marginal costing system and absorption costing
- Assisting with year-end processes including audit and filings
- Balance sheet and profit/loss analysis
- Oversee and manage budgets with line managers
- Drive efficiencies in ERP and accounting systems, including report creations
- Business partnering with managers across the business
- Provide training and support to the finance team on systems and process
Who would suit this role?
- Part-qualified or QBE accountant
- Demonstrate accountant’s production and financial reporting experience
- Strong Excel skills (vlookup, picot tables, IF statements etc.)
- Previous ERP experience – SAP experience desired, but not essential
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders as well as provide support to the wider finance team.