Absolute are partnered with a rapidly expanding media and communications agency who are seeking to add to their impressive finance team with a newly created Management Accountant position. Having achieved exceptional growth over the last 3 years due to their innovative campaigns and partnerships with the likes of Nike, Disney, Porsche, and Apple (to name a few). There is ample opportunity for growth within the role in the short term and the company in the longer term.
The role will report into the Senior Management Accountant who has progressed quickly with the brand over the last few years. Following on the same career path, the role will take on full ownership of looking after up to 8 entities and then on to consolidating to group.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Assisting the Senior Management Accountant with month end reporting and produce detailed P&Ls for at least 2 entities.
- Investigating large variances and providing detailed insight and analysis
- Making sure all costs have been captured.
- Coding and reviewing monthly transactions.
- Provide detailed descriptions on variances to the forecast.
- Managing weekly and Bi-weekly BACS payment runs.
- Resolving creditor queries.
- Reviewing vendor invoices and credit card processing completed by the shared service function.
- Raising client invoices, credit memos and making sure purchase orders have been allocated.
- Accounts Receivable management
- Set up new clients and perform a full credit check to ensure payment terms are correctly set up and followed.
- Credit control to help maintain cash flow.
- Review monthly bank reconciliations and daily postings of all transactions for GBP, EUR and USD bank accounts completed by shared service function.
- Preparation of the monthly cash forecast for all entities.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Month end schedules management including, accrued expenses, pre-payments, and fixed assets.
- Balance sheet Reconciliations.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- At least 6 months experience with P&L and balance sheet preparation.
- Previous experience in a media, marketing, or PR company.
- Unlimited holiday
- 17% bonus
- Summer and Christmas bonus’s
- Pension contribution
Salary: £40-45k per annum
Based: Central London / remote