Experienced Client Bookkeeper to take the role of Assistant Manager in a growing Accountancy Firm’s Outsourcing Department.
Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors and Chartered Tax Advisers based in North West London. They have been trading for over 20 years and are experiencing a period of growth.
They are now seeking an experienced bookkeeper to work as part of a growing Outsourced Business Services team. The firm prides itself on having a modern forward-looking approach and the team is seeking an individual who shares the same positive outlook.
- Responsibility for reviewing/assisting with all day-to-day book-keeping, management reporting, VAT obligations and preparation of trial balance for a range of business clients across the UK and internationally.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing support and training to clients regarding use of accounting software as well as managing deadlines in line with client expectations.
- Assisting the Manager, providing support and at times reviewing junior members of the team’s day-to-day work activities. In addition, you will support and guide less experienced team members through on-the-job training.
- Experience in bookkeeping/management reports for clients.
- 2+ years working in a similar role in an accounting firm
- Ability to supervise juniors/workflow
- Strong spoken and written English skills are a requirement
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- Flexibility – around core hours etc (very family focused)
- Ongoing training
- Great career prospects
- Free parking
If you are seeking a challenging role with prospects or wish to work for a firm with realistic expectations, please send a copy of your current CV.