Payroll Assistant position working with an impressive, multi-site brand based in Watford.
Are you a payroller looking for your next opportunity?
We’re working with a multi-site client, headquartered in Watford who is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their team.
Duties will include (amongst other things…):
- Assisting with preparation of payroll for 2500 employees: Monthly payroll for 900 staff and bi-weekly payroll for 1600 staff
- Dealing with payroll queries, managing the shared mailbox
- Providing support with a payroll system implementation project (merging data from two payroll systems)
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure accurate payroll information is received by relevant deadlines
- Supporting with ad-hoc projects where required
You could be the successful candidate if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in payroll
- You’re experienced in processing UK payroll at high volume for both hourly paid and salaried staff across multiple sites
- You have excellent attention to detail and are process driven, ensuring all issues and queries are resolved
- You have strong communication and relationship-building skills
- You can maintain confidentiality
- You understand UK tax, National Insurance contributions and auto-enrolment pensions
- You have strong Excel skills and experience using Fourth and Capita Ingenuity payroll systems
If this sounds like you, please apply now for immediate consideration!