Payroll Manager – Multisite Business – Hemel Hempstead
Are you a payroll manager looking for your next opportunity?
We’re working with a multi-site client, based in Hemel Hempstead who are looking for a Payroll Manager to join their team.
Duties will include (amongst other things…):
- Leading and Coaching the Payroll team including training and appraisals
- Overseeing multi-frequency payroll for c.3000 employees
- Providing support with a payroll system implementation project (merging data from multiple payroll systems)
- Review and develop payroll policies/procedures and manage systems
- Ensure all statutory, regulatory and payroll compliance requirements are met
- Escalation point for payroll and payroll tax queries
- Oversee pension schemes, maternity pay, etc
- Ad hoc payroll projects
You could be the successful candidate if:
- You have proven experience as a Payroll Manager, leading a team
- You’re experienced in processing UK payroll at high volume for both hourly paid and salaried staff across multiple sites
- You have strong stakeholder management skills
- You have excellent attention to detail and are process driven, ensuring all issues and queries are resolved
- You have strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- You can maintain confidentiality
- You understand UK tax, National Insurance contributions and auto-enrolment pensions
- You have system implementation experience
If this sounds like you, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.