A great opportunity for an experienced PMO analyst to become an integral part of an established payments fintech currently experiencing significant growth.
- You will be supporting the Head of Product and Head of PMO and their teams maintaining and keeping track of multiple projects to ensure they align with the strategic roadmap and wider business strategies
- You will be creating/maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies & providing reporting metrics to the senior team
- Be an advocate for the best practice
- Experience in a similar role dealing with multiple projects, different departments and senior stakeholders
- Some understanding of project/programme management methodologies and tools
- Confident to make decisions and judgments when facing complex issues
- Good analytical skills and MS Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly with senior managers
- Excellent organisational skills that align with demanding timescales and deadlines
- Financial services, fintech or start up or payments knowledge a very nice to have
The role is 2/3 days in the London office and the rest WFH.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies