Absolute are partnering with an International Series A Fintech (Payments) start-up, as they look for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their team.
Absolute are partnering with an International Series A Fintech (Payments) start-up, as they look for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their team. The business is a high-growth B2B payments business, currently VC-backed (Series A) with further plans to raise at Series B next year. The business has expanded very quickly (currently 100 headcount) and their revenue is due to double by the end of the year!
This FP&A role will report directly to the Finance Director and will be a forward-looking and strategic role managing budgeting, forecasting, analysis and KPI reporting, as well as working closely with the FD on areas of opportunity and cost saving initiatives.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Working with the FD on the annual budget process, liaising with other departments
- Quarterly forecasting, with analysis on how the business is tracking
- KPI reporting, communicating with departments
- Monthly analysis of act vs budget, KPIs and other financial data
- Set up KPIs/OKRs and monitoring performance
- Helping to identify trends and opportunities, helping the FD to implement cost saving strategies
- Implementation of new data tools and Power BI reporting
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA Qualified or Masters in Finance, would consider PQ or QBE with extensive relevant industry experience
- Prior experience within a Payments business, Fintech or Banking
- Must be proficient in using Excel to an advance level and Power BI
- Able to analyse large data sets
- Must have prior budgeting and forecasting experience
- Strong business partnering skills, able to effectively communicate with non finance departments
- £65,000 – £75,000 salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office per week)
- Health insurance, with dental and optical care
- Life insurance
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Perkbox subscription
- Regular company socials and office lunches
The business is growing quickly and can offer great progression prospects.