A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant to join a growing, award-winning B2B consultancy based in Hertfordshire.
Absolute Recruit is delighted to have partnered with an award-winning B2B consultancy business based in Hertfordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant to join a growing company that invests heavily in its people.
The company has a competitive remuneration package, a great company culture, and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Management reporting, including KPI analysis, to assist with key business decision-making,
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including P&L, BS, variance analysis, commentaries and cashflows
- Assist with year-end accounts and audit
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Support in developing streamlined processes and system implementations
- Assist with additional projects
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA Accountant or Qualified by experience
- Experience in a management accountant role, producing full management accountant packs and financial analysis
- Strong system and Excel skills
- A confident person who can challenge stakeholders and build strong working relationships at the same time.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solver
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Fun, social working environment with many team events
- Excellent career development opportunities